The deepest shades of green in emeralds are the most prized. The more vivid and powerful the green, the higher the emerald’s value. Emeralds with a brilliant shade of green, transparency, and brilliance are the most expensive. The most typical shade of emerald is a pure deep green or bluish green. This green is not particularly dark. In high-quality emeralds, the colour is uniformly distributed throughout the stone.
The colours of emeralds from different mines and countries can also differ. Emeralds from Colombia are a crystal-clear, vivid green. Those from Zambia have a blue tint to their green colour. However, they do not guarantee the gemstone’s origin. Emerald is the most significant mineral name, followed by beryl. Emerald was prized as a gem and highly sought after as a precious jewel even in antiquity. Emeralds are sometimes found in shale, a rock with a very fine texture.
Like aquamarines, they are a type of mineral beryl. These jewels are light to deep green. The colour of emerald is caused by minute amounts of chromophores like trivalent vanadium or chromium. The most expensive emeralds are quite transparent. The eye cannot discern any colour zoning in their colour dispersion. The most costly emeralds are those from Colombia, which may cost $100,000 or more per carat depending on their size and colour.
The carat weight of an emerald may have a significant impact on the price since larger emeralds are rarer and more challenging to mine. The price might range from $200 to $15,000 depending on the colour and quality of the gemstone.
Positive Effects of Wearing Emeralds
- Wearing the emerald can sharpen your intellect, making it simpler to analyse and rationalise various ideas and concepts in a unique and profound way compared to others.
- Wearing emerald jewellery enhances mental capacity. It enhances a person’s ability to reason and calculate. The planet Mercury is considered to have characteristics that are represented by emeralds.
- An emerald stone can infuse a person with a lot of wit and charm because it carries the divine Mercury vibrations. In fact, whoever wears this stone will achieve great fame and success in their chosen profession.
- The certified emerald gemstone can also be helpful for those who have trouble making decisions, maintaining mental stability, or moving in a particular direction in life.
- The emerald stone, when regularly worn, can assist a person in fully recovering from any communication-related issues. So you can wear an emerald for better communication if you have issues with stammering or any other speech issues.
- A person who wears an emerald or a Panna will likely experience a significant increase in their creativity, artistic talents, and sensibilities, as well as their capacity for clear and concise thought and idea communication.
- Emerald is undoubtedly one of the most healing and advantageous gemstones that a person can ever wear. It may be especially beneficial for those who have trouble focusing and paying attention during work.
- Emerald jewellery can also give you the emotional stability you need, which will give you the mental fortitude to get through the challenging times in your life and recover from any trauma.
- It benefits accountants, bankers, engineers, brokers, and dealers. Due to its connection to the communication sphere, Emerald helps with correspondence by mail, telegraph, and phones.
- This magical stone is useful for lecturers, marketers, artists, and musicians who are excellent communicators both orally and physically. Politicians and public speakers could also benefit from it. This gem is useful to medical professionals, particularly those who specialise on the ears, eyes, and brain.
Negative Effects of Wearing Emerald
- If the emerald stone is not right for you, it can cause extreme mental stress and even drive you insane.
- The stone may have a negative impact on your interactions with your parents and in-laws.
- The energies of the emerald stone may also cause you to experience depression, schizophrenia, nervous disorders, and paranoia.
- It may also result in throat and skin issues in some circumstances.
- You could lose a lot of money and your kids could have mental and physical health issues.
- Anyone born under the sign of Cancer shouldn’t wear emerald. Nonetheless, if Mercury is in favourable situations, they may wear the stone.
- Avoid using the emerald green stone if you have a chance to be a Scorpio. Yet, you are permitted to wear the stone while Mercury is positioned as your primary planet.
- Mars is the dominant planet for anyone born under this aries solar sign. These folks shouldn’t use this stone until Mercury is in the III, VII, or X house since Mars and Mercury don’t get along well.
- Your daily life stress and tension could increase if this gem is not favourable to you.
- Fighting and lack of understanding relationships, having communication issues and having a bad memory are few of the cons as well.